Thursday, January 31, 2008

Come cruise with us!

Back in high school I learned the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Also known as the law of entropy, this principle teaches us that matter, left unto itself, goes from a state of order to a state of chaos. Put more simply, "stuff rusts." If I don't change the oil in may car, the motor will sieze. If I don't clean the gutters on my house, my basement is more likely to flood.

Over the years I've taught dozens of couples the First Law of Marriage Dynamics. In other words, if I don't put energy and effort into my marriage, it will break down.

That's why Tracy and I are headed to the Caribbean in October for a marriage enrichment cruise. We would love for you, faithful Frankly reader, to come and join us. In addition to the great weather, and the incredible ports of call, on two of the three days we're at sea I'll be speaking on God's Plan for Marriage, and authors Chris and Rachel McClusky, will be teaching on intimacy in marriage. The price for this cruise is exceptionally affordable. There are inside staterooms for just over $400 per person, ocean view rooms for for just over $500 per person, and balcony rooms for $743 per person.

You can check out Centermark Coaching's marriage enrichment blog to get all the details, or you can check the "Come Cruise With Me" link on the right of this page.

Email me today if you're interested in cruising with the Wellers!

1 comment:

Soren said...

Love, exciting and new
Come aboard, we're expecting you
Love, life's sweetest reward
Let it flow, it floats back to you

The Love Boat soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure
Your mind on a new romance

And love won't hurt anymore
It's an open smile on a friendly shore
It's love
Welcome aboard
It's love!