Monday, July 14, 2008

There's a camp that takes the banner . . .

Our first full day of Sr. High week at Lake James Christian Assembly is in the books. What a great day! Our students were challenged today with a time of personal reflection. Who are they? How goes their relationship with the Father? They heard about grace from Dan Smith, and tonight I challenged them to consider how small they are in relationship when compared to the Father's enormity.

God is big!
I am little.
He loves me.
I love Him!

That is what I hope to drive home this week during my campfire talks.

2 comments:

Soren said...

Glad you are having fun. And kudos to you for beig a Senior Minister who still works a camp week. Tell that Kjergaard girl hello from her Dad.

Anonymous said...

Frank! I wish I could have been there to help you with the enormity of God!! I have done many camp lessons with elementary and Jr. High kids on that theme. When I set the kids up in "the Human Solar System", that usually blows their minds. We have got to get together to make this happen at sometime.
Rod-the StarDog