Monday, March 09, 2009

Would you pay to see this kid bald?

Its pretty hard to get my son to cut his golden locks. I sound like such and old guy these days as I complain about "these long-haired kids." Recently, though, I learned that my son Caleb is participating in St. Baldrick's, an organization that is dedicated to curing childrens cancer. He joined the Lansing Police Department team to raise money for St. B's by having his head shaved on March 15. Mrs. Frankly and I made a small donation to support Caleb and the mission of eradicating childrens cancers. I thought maybe you might like to as well. If so, click here.

Truth be told, we would pay just to get him to cut his hair. That he is helping cure cancer along the way - that is gravy! Thanks for joining the effort. . .

No comments: