Saturday, January 20, 2007

God is a Colt's Fan

Tom Brady , after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Tom" said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Tom felt special indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a three-story mansion with a blue and white sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Colts flag, and in every window there was a Colts towel.

Tom looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro quarterback, I hold many NFL records, and I even won a few Superbowls."

God said, "So what's your point, Tom?"

"Well, why does Peyton get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said, "Tom, that's not Peyton's house, it's mine."

3 comments:

Jim said...

It was a gift for you. I called my friend Tom and told him I was surrounded by whinning ponies. Besides, my boys already have their fingers covered with rings - let's share the wealth. My boys made you work a little and then handed you a nice gift. Enjoy while you can!

Anonymous said...

frank, frank, frank.... the patriots so had it in the bag, but were destroyed by the interception in the end, the patriots deserved to win. i cannot fathom the loss that i feel from them losing. so now, it's time to start cheering on the BEARS!!!! see ya at church.lol -andrea

Anonymous said...

A win is a win.

A few years from now, the only thing people will remember will be that the Colts won.

And after the Colts win the Super Bowl, they will only be about 10 NFLchampionships behind the PACKERS....until next year when the Packers will add to their league leading 12 NFL championships.

For this year, however...GO COLTS!!!!

Bruce
Kokomo