Friday, December 02, 2005

Waist Not . . .

The pair of pants I bought in March were a 54 waist! Here are the tags from the pair of jeans I purchased today - waist size 42! Notice the tag says, "regular fit." The only thing about me that used to be regular was . . . well let's not go into that. Suffice it to say that, for the first time in my life, the word "husky" applies to a breed of dog and not my trousers. I share this with you, not to boast or gloat (at least not a too much), but rather to encourage those of you who struggle with your weight as I have. You can meet your goals! Don't give up. Be tenacious! Hang in there and do whatever is necessary to get healthy.

And, thank you to all my "inspire-ers." Thank you Mike H. Thank you Chad C. Thank you Cindy at the bank. Thank you Tracy, who is doing it the "old fashioned way." I could not do this without all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.