Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sarah Palin's haul !!!

Sarah Palin nailed it! I've said in previous posts that I wasn't sure I could vote for John McCain. I've said on more than one occasion that my final decision would rest, in large part, on McCain's choice of running mate. If tonight's speech is any indication, he made an amazing choice.

She is, indeed, a pit bull with lipstick. I hope she (and especially her family) is able to weather the onslaught that the radical left and the irresponsibly biased wing of the media will continue to inflict on her. I hope she does not stop going on the offensive, however. Leave the kids out of it and let the candidates slug it out!

The days between now and October 2's Vice Presidential debate cannot go quickly enough for me.

PS - The views of Frankly Speaking do not represent the views of the church I serve and should not be construed as an official endorsement of any candidate by the church which I serve. The views of Frankly Speaking are mine alone, love 'em or hate 'em; right or wrong. Thank you. Try the veal. I'm here all week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can definitely say that you are not the only at your current employer who views these things this way.....

Bruce L.